Do you know of a 700 for sale?

Do you know of a 700 for sale? I'm in dire straits here, having a dead
one (but some full carts ready to load another one) since the
deinstallation of the MIS/Cobra. I hope to buy a 1200 and install CIS
carts when I can afford it, but that's not now. I've had a disatrous
three weeks of downtime due to this mess, and wondered if any of you
have an old, but working 700 you could sell for not much money.

Thank you for any suggestions...

--
Alana Lea Gordey

Illustration Portfolio
http://www.alanalea.com/
Come see what I've been working on...
http://www.alanalea.com/gallery/postcards/
Better yet, come visit me at
* * * ARTJAM 2000 * * *
THE 4TH ANNUAL NORTHWEST ILLUSTRATORS SHOW
NOV. 15, 5-9 PM, Seattle Hilton
For complete ARTJAM info, go to <http://seattle.gag.org>