Re: quad ink question

Hi Jerry.
I am beta testing the Spectratone sets which are very cool.  I am also
experimenting with adding slight color to them for low gamut sets with a
good deal of success.  Also working with some custom dilutions of the MIS
black (diluted with clear base) but still need some work with that.  I think
the Spectratones on OCE watercolor may just be as much a winner as the
Spectratones on Ilford Glossy.

Dan

-