1160 & Archiva

Rafe wrote that ". . . I guess I wasn't really thinking past the Ilford/
Archiva inkset and derivatives thereof.  The 1160
has proven (so far) to be unworkable with these. . . "

Gosh, I wish you hadn't told me that. . . I haven't used
anything but the Ilford (purchased months ago from
Mile High, at J.N.'s suggestion), diluted 1:6 w/ 90% etoh
and printed with Horses and all this resulting in
prints that I really like (and that's what it's all about
ultimately).

What am I missing?

A.

. . . visit "Source of All Wisdom" "Grandfather" "The Bath" & "A Long Walk"
at . . .
                                     www.AGdigitalprints.com