Re: Archival Inks for CMYK Proofing

At 08:32 AM 10/22/00 -0500, Holland StJohn wrote:

[re: fading tests using auto exhaust...]

>It also suggests that the Gelatin based paper is an important part of
>protecting ink from environmental gasses.

I dare say you're onto something there, Holland.
At least -- I hope so.  Other folks, in a position
to know, agree with you.  This is why I'm so
excited about the gelatin + pigment ink combo.

There's probably a reason that gelatin has found
widespread use all these years in photographic
emulsions.

rafe b.