Re: LaCie Electron Blue II 19" Monitor

In a message dated 10/19/00 6:30:58 PM, mark@cyberlightstudios.com writes:

>I'm getting ready to order a LaCie Electron Blue II 19" monitor.  Has anyone
>
>got experience with this device, and can you provide me with any caveats
>or
>
>raves?   Thanks...I've seen a lot of good about it, and not much bad.

Confirm with LaCie that this model has front panel controls for the
individual RG&B guns. I can't recommend purchasing any monitor that does not,
as it is not possible to precalibrate it with standard software. LaCie has
recently has a model in this size range that lacked this critical feature...

C. David Tobie
Design Cooperative
CDTobie@designcoop.com
-