Re: Olympus D10 & Canon Eos D3 (I need help)

I use a nikon 990 along side a nikon D1 daily for newspaper work. The
990 is a truly amazing little camera. It weighs practically nothing, the
image quality is stunning, plus it accepts almost all the nikon flashes.
Much better than dragging around all that heavy equipment. I shoot 90%
of my assignments on it. Its incredible depth of field combined with the
24 mm lens {I use a extend a view on the LCD} makes it an excellent
photojournalism tool. The swivel lens allows me to shoot from angles I
could never shoot from with a conventional slr. My head no longer has to
be tied to the back of the camera either. The downside is that it is
almost useless for any kind of professional sports. The add on nikon
lenses(very sharp by the way) obstruct the optical viewfinder making one
use the lcd instead, which is about 1/2 second behind what is really
going on. But if most of your work is slow moving, this is one way to
go.
By the way I am a canon man, not a nikon salesman. Canon is just taking
way to long to get it together.
Hope this helps.
Email me privately if you have more questions, since this is off topic.
Randy Laskody