Re: What sizes would you like to see in the somerset papers??

I like the 22x30 size as I can cut it many different ways; I have never
wasted any paper this way. The small pieces are great for testing
colors. I have an Epson 3000 and in order to get a 1 inch border on
16" wide prints I find the 17x22 size useless.

Ursula Freer
http://ursulafreer.com

-