[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
  Web www.spinics.net

Re: photo paper surfaces

<x-html><!x-stuff-for-pete base="" src="" id="0" charset=""><HTML>
<TITLE>Re: photo paper surfaces</TITLE>
E surface is a slight pebble texture usually used on portraits, amature, and D&amp;P<BR>
F is glossy, preferred for reproduction and scanning<BR>
N is semi matt, a smooth surface, without the shine and reflectance of glossy<BR>
M is matt, usually smooth but a duller, less reflective surface<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE>D'Angelo Photography / Overlook Communications<BR>
425 East Lancaster Avenue<BR>
Shillington, PA 19607<BR>
<B>From: </B>&quot;JEEPBIKE&quot; &lt;JEEPBIKE@email.msn.com&gt;<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE><B>Reply-To: </B>epson-inkjet@leben.com<BR>
<B>Date: </B>Wed, 18 Oct 2000 07:12:08 -0500<BR>
<B>To: </B>&lt;epson-inkjet@leben.com&gt;<BR>
<B>Subject: </B>photo paper surfaces<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE><FONT SIZE="2">Could someone explain what is meant by &quot;E&quot; surface, and &quot;M&quot; surface when referring to photo papers? I have seen these terms used when referring to the Epson premium semi-gloss and luster papers.<BR>
Thank you,<BR>


[Photo]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]    [Scanner]     [Gimp]     [Gimp] Users

Powered by Linux