Re: Photoshop 6

<x-flowed>>  > I don't see anyplace in the option bar that the palettes "fit" into
>>  either. You can just drag them up there, but they just sit on top of it.
>  > What's the big deal in that?

The "Well" will only appear on monitors that are set to larger than
800 x 600 pixels. On my 17 inch monitor, which I run at 832 x 624 [I
can't stand the tiny icons and text otherwise], the "Well" (which is
a darker gray area to the extreme right of the Option Bar) is
actually off screen. It would be nice if  one could resize the well,
since there is a large gray space that is rarely all used by any tool.

william

</x-flowed>