Re: ps 6

No tutorial CD with this one.  In fact PS 6 comes in a standard jewel box CD
case rather than the double cardboard sleeve it used to come in.  I liked
the thinner cardboard - never used the tutorial so I don't miss it.  Maybe
Adobe found a way to get the tutorial and ap on the same disc (ie shorter
tutorial??).

Dan