re: Re: lacquers etc.

Judith,

Correct lacquering procedure: spraying from the right distance, making overlapping passes from the bottom of the print up and spraying alternating layers at 90 degrees to each other will render great coatings every time.

Just to reiterate about the solvents, always spray in a well ventilated area and to protect yourself against breathing dangerous fumes, use a high quality activated charcoal chemical mask.

Michael

> ** Original Message follows...

> Any problem with runs from the spray? And what do you know about the toxicity of
> the lacquer solvent? I'm talking about vaporous toxicity which is always a
> concern of mine.
>
> Judith Lipmanson

       M e t r o    P h o t o g r a p h i c
Specializing in Artistic Portraiture and
          Digital Photo Restoration

Request a CDROM  1-800-333-3633