RE: Somerset Papers from here in Somerset

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I have recently started using Somerset Velvet enhanced and am really pleased
with the results I am getting with this paper. My request is to be able to
buy it in A3+ size and at a discounted price for larger quantities - say 50
or 100 sheets.

I'm not interested in the packaging - the paper quality is what matters.
However, because I like to buy by mail order (mainly because I can't find a
local supplier), I think that something more substantial than just the
polythene cover would be helpful.

Also, I have been unable to find any info on the Somerset Satin paper - is
this an enhanced paper and where can I buy it from in the UK (preferably
mail order)?

Anna

</x-charset>