Re: Profile 6 is here!

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Have just learned (I think!) how to use the proofing feature in PS6.0, and
it is a real contribution to saving paper.  I changed a Profiler RGB profile
twice for a particular image (containing some out-of-gamut colors) before
printing.  Previously I had to make a hard print with each test profile.  Am
I understanding this feature correctly?
Donald

</x-charset>