Re: EPSON 1520 on a Mac G4?

Well I'm pretty sure that the 1520 has a parallel printer port. Get
the Epson USB/Parallel adaptor. Which comes with Epson drivers/print
monitors  for USB.

However with OS 9, i'm only using the MAC USB drivers so the Belkin
adaptor might work. I've got both but haven't tried the Belkin out yet
on OS 9. Might give it a run with my Lexmark printer.

Shawn Coggins  http://www.herronparkhorsetrials.org/
-