epson 3000 and Wiziwyg question

<x-flowed>Problems accessing profiles:

I'm creating profiles for my epson 3000 using wiziwyg. I go through all of
the steps, and wiziwyg creates the profile, but when I go to print, the
epson print dialogue box pull down menu for "color space" where I would
expect to find the colorsync profile that I've just created doesn't show up
on the list?

The new profile is in the colorsync profiles folder in the system folder, so
I know that it exists. Is there something that I need to do to update the
printer dialogue box, or have I missed a step in photoshop?

Frustrating!

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated,
Ken