Re: One for PS6

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> I previously had trouble getting an identical image in PS5.5 to that which
> appeared in the Nikon Scan Preview window, which was a close
representation
> of the 35mm slide.  First attempt with Photoshop 6...Beautiful!
> Donald

I had the same problem with Photoshop 5.5 and the Nikon Coolscan 2000.  The
problem was solved, or at least greatly diminished, by downloading the
latest Nikon scanner software.  This does not mean that I will not buy the
upgrade to PS 6.0, but I will have to do it for other reasons.

Bailey Donnally

-
* Save 10% on Lysonic & Fotonic inks through Oct 31, 2000!       *
* FREE Next Day Delivery! OEM & Third Party Inkjet Inks.         *
* http://www.InkZone.com Use code "leben1" to get your discount. *

</x-charset>