Re: acid in epson SO41257 paper base

Sir:

I was referring to acid in the base side of the paper as opposed to acid in
the coating side of the paper. The word 'base' was not being used as a
chemical term. The ph pen shows only neutral to acid reactions, and it
showed strong acid. Possibly with your strong interest in chemistry you
could answer my original question as to the impact this acidity will have on
image and paper stability.

Jamie