Re: Onvia (formerly: 1160 price)

Winston:

When Onvia first appeared I bought some Stylus Photo carts from them because
their prices were below buy.com's. (Now I have a CIS and don't need them.)
Somewhere on their site, and I don't remember where but I always read their
"About Us", warranties, and return policies, I saw a statement that they were a
division of Buy.com. I brought the fact to the attention of this list at that
time and it was confirmed independently by another list member who caught the
same statement.

J. Lipmanson