Re: RefurbDepot.com

Jake,
Ordered/Received a 1160 from them a couple of weeks ago.  Got it in about a
week, excellent condition, works perfectly as far as I can tell.  The media
package was missing (from new unit,) there was a little ink on the pads,
otherwise virgin as far is I could see.
They do lack a way of sending tracking info (as you get with buy.com), but
otherwise the transaction was fine.  They globbed too much grease on the
main shaft which could be expected from a refurb serviced by
non-professional people, but we saved a hundred bucks.
pcm
Good luck!

On Thu, 5 Oct 2000 17:43:08 -0400, epson-inkjet@leben.com wrote:

>  I ordered a refurbed 1160 on the 29th of Sep from refurbdepot.com via the
>  web.  Tried to contact them on tues. via email to get a tracking number
and
>  did not get a reply.  Called yesterday and got a phone message stating
that
>  they will be closed, but still shipping, until the 25th of Oct..  No
answers
>  to my emails yet and my credit card company does not show a charge yet.
>  suspect that things are shut down tighter than the phone message is
telling.
>  Any one else placed an order and have any knowledge as to what is up
there?

>  Jake
>
>  -
>  Turn off HTML mail features. Keep quoted material short. Use accurate
>  subject lines. http://www.leben.com/lists for list instructions.

+++Digital Imaging Service+++
++++++1205 Antioch Road++++++
+++++New Bern, NC 28519++++++