Re: Update on Robert Krawitz' 4 & 6 colour Epson x70 tests

   Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 07:05:36 -0700 (PDT)
   From: Bob Meyer <bobm_epson@yahoo.com>

   I pointed this out to Epson some months ago, and never
   got a response.

I have other contacts at Epson (the developer group); let's give them
some time for the information to percolate through.

--
Robert Krawitz <rlk@alum.mit.edu>      http://www.tiac.net/users/rlk/

Member of the League for Programming Freedom -- mail lpf@uunet.uu.net
Project lead for The Gimp Print --  http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net