Re: Real World profiling monitor calibration

<x-flowed>

----Original Message Follows----
From: magpie@digisys.net (Shawn Coggins)
To: epson-inkjet@leben.com
Subject: Re: Real World profiling monitor calibration
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 01:47:48 GMT

Will download and see if it's taken care of their/my green tint.

I had a green tint on my prints when I first started out that did not show
up on my monitor. I was using PS's monitor profiling and WiziWYG for my
printer and scanner. The green tint did not show up on my monitor until I
changed my PS 5.5 settings from Adobe RGB to Bruce RGB. Now my monitor
matches my prints.

Louie
http://www.leokuschel.com