Re: Real World profiling monitor calibration

It seems interesting that I was in touch by email with Monaco about
problems with 1.5 on the very day you first mentioned 1.6. They never
mentioned an update. They haven't even updated their homepage.
When you first talked about it thought you had made a type due to the
above reasons.

Once again I'm terribly unimpressed by their 'support'.

Will download and see if it's taken care of their/my green tint.

Thanks for the info since Monaco can't be bothered.

Shawn Coggins  http://www.herronparkhorsetrials.org/