RE: Wilhelm Imaging Research

--- Laurie Solomon <laurie@advancenet.net> wrote:
> Misleading, yes; untruthful, maybe!  All the claims at longeviety are based
> on lightfastness and not on air containimation, ozone, or free radicles.  In
> so far as the fading is a result of the latter, what they claim is true;

Which is what a few of us were trying to tell the list many moons ago (i.e. top
coating and sealing being very effective for print longevity) but were shouted
down for only having anecdotal evidence with no "science". ;-) Sorry, I could
help myself.

=====
Visit my digital photography web site along with a lot of other interesting stuff at http://greer.simplenet.com. Also, Greer and Associates (http://www.greeraa.com) offers studio photography, digital imaging services, web site design/construction, and training.

Mike Greer