faq for epson related topics?

I've been reading the Epson digests for a while now,
and I'm wondering if there is a faq posted somewhere
about general epson topics and/or archival issues with
ink jet printing in general. I found the faq on the leben
site but it's only mailing list issues.

Also, forgive me if this has been addressed a million times,
but what's the bottom line with the Epson HW mat paper as
far as longevity? Is it only the glossy paper that is shifting?
I would like to use the HW mat paper for many projects but
I don't know if the Willhelm info is still valid.

Thanks,
Jim

--
Jim Newberry Photography
http://www.skyparlor.com/photo/

-
GOSHAWK - Hawk Mtn Art Papers-economical, 100% cotton, coated fine art paper
in sheets & 44" rolls. Ideal for brightly colored fine art reproductions
Free samples (Limit 500) http://www.hawkmtnartpapers.com/goshawk.htm

[Photo]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]    [Scanner]     [Gimp]     [Gimp Users]