Re: Liquid UV spray?

In a message dated 7/12/00 1:51:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time, dd-b@dd-b.net
writes:

<< f you want longer-term stability, I'd say avoid the 1270 for now.  >>
Ok say I want to avoid the 1270 what is my alternatives? Perhaps the 2000P
but it seems to be limited to smaller papers sizes(8.5 x 11inches),What about
 Kodak dye subs? What are the reality quality, gamut and what the best price
I can get them for if I have to use a service bureau?
-
GOSHAWK - Hawk Mtn Art Papers-economical, 100% cotton, coated fine art paper
in sheets & 44" rolls. Ideal for brightly colored fine art reproductions
Free samples (Limit 500) http://www.hawkmtnartpapers.com/goshawk.htm