RE: HiPass/Hard Light..&..Roll paper into 1200

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I also tried this (HiPass/Hard Light) with what I thought great results.   I
use several versions of Photoshop.   For the routine stuff that is just a
bit of color correcting and simple resizing I use Ver4.   I use Ver 5.X for
the rest of the fray.   My reason for this is PS4 runs so much faster then
the later versions...  The Hi Pass/Hard Light technique doesn't work with
ver 4 though...which is ok..I just wanted to pass that along.  Again a
lovely technique (opinion).
   On to loading long roll paper into the EPSON 1200...still having no
success.    Took a piece and rolled it reverse and tried with no luck.  This
is kinda thick media...at least double or greater thickness of the EPSON
paper I've used.   I think I can order it rolled reverse, or imaging surface
"in"...any thoughts on this helping it to load...the curl would be of course
the opposite direction.   Any one have experience with loading thick roll
media in the EPSON1200?
Paul Reynolds