Re: 1270 and Epson Glossy Film

Bob Meyer wrote:

> OK, what the heck.  If anyone wants me to test any
> specific paper, email me and I'll give you my address.
>  Within reason, at least.  I don't want to use up TOO
> much ink doing this, and my wife might think I've lost
> my mind.
>
> FWIW, I'd love to have another sheet or two of Ilford
> gloss to see if I can find any printer settings that
> eliminate the reticulation problem.  I'd also like to
> try the Canon High Gloss Film and Canon Photo Paper
> Pro, which Nai-Chi Lee has reported good results with
> on comp.periphs.printers.

Bob,

I'll bet that Shelby at Epson would love to send you a few cartridges to help
support the "Search for Truth" crusade you're doing. That would also help keep
your domestic issues to a minimum.

=Steve=

-
*      SAVE MONEY on inkjet cartridges. BUY genuine Nectron compatible      *
*  cartridges for Epson or Canon.  Colors will be sharper, brighter, more   *
* accurate. Fine quality paper, too. http://www.1asupplies.com and save now *