Possible new source for Ink and supplies for Epsons

<x-charset iso-8859-1>The FAQ is gaining popularity!

I received a request for a link from this company which appears brand new.  Could a few of you take a look at it and reply off list if they look legit of if any of you have worked with the principles in the past.

Thanks alan
arwomack01@att.net

InkZone.com carries a full line of inks including Epson and 3rd party inks.  Our site's goal is to provide choice for the inkjet customer  (the get both OEM and quality 3rd party inks) and technical support/information.  We are a new site (just went live in June).

http://www.inkzone.com
-
*      SAVE MONEY on inkjet cartridges. BUY genuine Nectron compatible      *
*  cartridges for Epson or Canon.  Colors will be sharper, brighter, more   *
* accurate. Fine quality paper, too. http://www.1asupplies.com and save now *

</x-charset>