RE: Subject: software to print multiple pictures per page

<x-charset iso-8859-1>
> My understanding is that you can do this with Photoshop 5.5 but not with
> 5.0.  I own 5.0 so I do not know sure if this is the case.

Photoshop 5.5 has a feature called Contact Sheet II. It does not allow many
options. It only allows you to print the file name and image. For some odd
reason, it is very, very slow compared with the many other programs that can
be used to create such sheets.

-

</x-charset>