Re: Looking for a light mask negative film

At 09:26 AM 7/8/00 -0700, Alan Womack wrote:

>Which negative film gives the least noise?

I've had very good luck with Kodak Royal Gold 100
and Fuji Reala.  I use these two more or less
interchangeably.

I have some of that new Kodak Supra 100 in my
8008 at the moment, and hope to finish that film
in the next day or two.  I'll report the results
on the list when I get the negatives back.

rafe b.

[Photo]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]    [Scanner]     [Gimp]     [Gimp Users]