pictorico alternative for xx70

I have pulled the "exposed to sunlight" 1/2 sample print
from the widow and scanned it next to the original stored in
darkness.

See it at: < www.kenprice.com/epsonlist/pictorico.jpg >

I won't be using this paper as an alternative to Epson's
premium glossy. Too bad, because the paper prints
wonderfully.

I also have tried cold laminating a glossy film onto the
Epson HW Matte Paper- the match is not acceptable because of
the teeny air pockets that form between the laminate and the
film due to, I would presume, the irregular surface of the
matte paper. Close, but no potatoes.

The search goes on....
--
Harold (wardie) Ward --