Re: 9000 carts in the 3000

In <URL:news:lokaal.epson> on Fri 07 Jul, Dave King wrote:

> > There are some tabs on the 9000 carts that have to be removed with a
> > Stanley knife. The carts will stick out so you better take out the door
> > of the carts comp. The hinges allow that. There are no further
> > modifications needed, the carts are simply 70 % longer. I have some
> > Staedtler 9000 pigment ink carts in the 3000.

> Can anyone confirm that the 7000 can also take the 3000/9000 carts?

On the Drupa an Epson demonstrator said the carts are very similar
to the 3000. My guess is that the notches (tabs?) are different,
like they are different between the 3000 and the 9000. Like there will
be different notches on the pigment ink carts for the 7500/9500..

Ernst
--
Ernst Dinkla  Serigrafie,Zeefdruk            The point will never be metric

-