Re: 1270 crashing computer with Remote Access

Sam Taylor wrote:

> Barbara, make sure you have the update to OS 9.0.4 (available free on the
> Apple software site) should solve the problem.

Sam:

Thanks, I'll try it. The ironic thing is that until I plugged in the
1270, and had a 1200 and two EX's, everything was fine. Now, even after
printing with the 1200, it crashes. Hopefully, that update will fix it.

Barbara
Barbara White/Architectural Photography
http://www.barbarawhitephoto.com

[Photo]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]    [Scanner]     [Gimp]     [Gimp Users]