Re: 1270 crashing computer with Remote Access

<x-flowed>>Well, I know it's in the archives, but have never had much luck
>searching that....anyway, I remember a couple of people had trouble
>after printing with their 1270 and then trying to get on the internet,
>having their computer crash. I finally plugged in my 1270 today and,
>voila, it happened to me, also. If anyone can remember if there was a
>solution and point me to it, I would be very very grateful.  I'm on a
>Mac, OS 9, using Remote Access. Thanks!

There is a known conflict with epson and apple remote access (ara).
No solution yet, and a lot of people are criticizing epson for not
recognizing the problem. Go to:
http://www.macfixit.com/ultimate/Forum2/HTML/003351.html

Cheers, Mark.

</x-flowed>

[Photo]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]    [Scanner]     [Gimp]     [Gimp Users]