Re: Epson 740 and printing B&W

It was just a little idea that popped into my little brain, I have no
idea if it would make any difference. I've never had pizza wheel
problems so mine are in. It's the only physical difference between our
setups, assuming you're having the problem on Enhanced. I always assumed
they were there for some good reason, other wise Epson would not go to
the expense of putting them there. I realize removing them solves some
problems for some people, but since I haven't experienced those problems
I leave them in. Perhaps they would help the paper stay flat as the ink
is applied, and for the remaining seconds as that area begins to dry.
Ah hell, I don't know, at least I didn't post in html.
Tyler

-