Generations inks on Xtreme Gamut Gloss and/or Reflections

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Anyone with using this combo for photographic images?  Comments?

The latest www.photoinkjet.com <http://www.photoinkjet.com>  newsletter had
this to say about Reflections paper:

"This is our newest and first glossy stock that works with all types of ink
sets!"

When I asked Daryl Clark about Gen inks or other pigment inks with this
paper, he replied:

"The Xtreme Gamut Gloss does work better than most glossy stocks with hybrid
and pigmented sets. The only examples we have seen so far are with the
Piezography inks of Jon Cone."

He then suggested getting a sample set of 5 sheets for $4 plus shipping.  I
will, just kinda busy right now.

I gather that the Gloss is a gelatin-coated paper, while the Reflections is
not.  The Reflections is considerably cheaper than the Gloss.

Thanks
Mitch Hull

-

</x-charset>