Re: Epson heavy matte

Eric Bond wrote:

> Does Epson make 2 different kinds of Heavyweight Matte paper for high
> quality prints? I don't know if I ordered the correct type. The package I
> ordered #so41257 feels like regular cardstock, not the matte paper I used to
> use in the darkroom. I'm thinking I ordered the wrong one.
>
> Sincerely Confused,
>
> Eric
> http://idt.net/~n9vjg19

That's the right stuff.  You're right, it does feel like card stock.  But it
does print beautifully and so far is holding up to expectations regarding
longevity.  I and others on this list wish it were a bit thicker, but no such
luck.  Give it a try, though, I think you'll be pleased with the results.

Lynda

-