Re: Laurie's Outlook html response

<x-charset iso-8859-1>
> I noticed that the last post on the list was in HTML; but it was a
response
> to a post that was in HTML.  I am wondering if responding to a message
that
> is HTML will cause Outlook to send out the reply in the same format
despite
> being set at plain text which mine is?  I have only identified one such
> post; have there been more?

  I think I've seen two of yours, and one from someone else (maybe two).
But I believe you are correct in that yours was in response to another (the
other?) post, as I think Outlook will indeed reply in whatever format was
originally sent (unless you tell it otherwise, and no, I don't recall where
you do that).  You can tell Outlook to send only in plain text, but I
believe a response is in whatever format the original was sent, unless you
tell Outlook to do otherwise.    The above was in plain text BTW.

Charlie

-

</x-charset>