1200 Printing Questions

Can anyone give me any info on what to enter at the bottom of the Print
window where you select SPACE: and should Printer Color Management be
checked or not? I may have missed it but can't seem to find anything in the
manuals. This is my second day with the 1200 and Mac G4. It's the only
pieces I haven't figured out so far.

Thanks for any help.

Alan LaVallee

-