Re: Profiling Xtreme Gamut paper--UV a problem?

Troy:

I've been using the XG-supplied profiles for the Gloss paper and get excellent
results. However, have tried Matchlock RGB profiles for some of the art papers
and they work beautifully.

XG provides both CMYK and RGB profiles. They are implemented differently so
read directions thoroughly. Both work extremely well. The only problem I ran
into was with Somerset Enhanced, when I received a new lot. Had to Matchlock it
and up the saturation. But this paper is known for its variability among
batches.

Judith Lipmanson

-