Re: Epson 1200 "hissing" sound

>I just picked up a used 1200. Shortly after I plugged it in, it made a
>"hissing" sound. Since I've owned one of these before, I know it's not a
>normal sound. Air line leak? Anyone have any ideals? I've only put a
>cleaning cartridge in it so far, but this doesn't look good.

Troy, my 1200 has "hissed" since the day I got it last November, and it
continues to work well. Maybe some hiss and some don't. I don't really
notice it anymore unless the room is very quiet.

Regards,
Roger Smith

[Photo]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]    [Scanner]     [Gimp]     [Gimp Users]