Re: "Space" pulldown in print dialog box

<x-flowed>PhotoRoy6@aol.com can now get media specific drivers

On Ian Lyons' site at:

http://welcome.to/computerdarkroom

in the Epson 1270/870 section there is now a link to download
paper specific drivers for these for 1270/870 printer on wintel machines.

I'm getting excellent results on Premium Glossy paper with
the Epson Premium Glossy specific driver.

Kudos and thanks to Ian Lyons for making these available!
-Jim

At 09:51 PM 7/2/00 -0400, PhotoRoy6@aol.com wrote:
>Joel,
>     The Photoshop dialog box you are referring to is asking you what space
>you want the printer to be printing in. If you are using Epson's printing
>space pick Epson 1270. (Now I don't have one for each paper. I just have one
>for the 1270. Though I do have mutiple Epson spaces with paper type for the
>EX). If you have a custom profile you can use it here provided you haven't
>done a profile to profile under mode.

</x-flowed>

[Photo]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]    [Scanner]     [Gimp]     [Gimp Users]