Re: Xtreme Gamut Inks?

I've not had any more clog problems with XG in my 3000 than with Epson inks,
which is infrequently. Strangely, the clogs come when I am printing furiously,
one print after another, not when the printer sits idle. I give it one or two
good cleaning snorts and then let it sit for about 10 minutes. Then it's fine. I
am wondering if these inks, Epson included, froth easily because of surfactants
in the formulation, and that constant pumping action getting ink to the heads
creates air bubbles.

Judith Lipmanson

-