From: DC [mailto:dcorwin@earthlink.net]
Sent: Friday, 30 June, 2000 12:08 AM
To: epson-inkjet@leben.com
Subject: Re: PC World reviews Epson P2000

> Colaidian@aol.com wrote-

> So its no good for black and white. wonder if they will rectify with quad
> inks at some point.

At the Photo Plus Expo in LA this month, a product manager from Epson (Mark?
something, didn't catch his last name) stated that at this point Epson had
no plans to offer quad inksets, and it did not seem likely that they ever
would (market's too small).  This was brought up during the "latest in
digital output" session with Henry Wilhelm.  In fact, Mark (?) then nodded
towards Jon Cone, and said something like:  "There's your answer for quad
printing"  (neither Epson nor Cone were sponsors of the session)

David Corwin

-
* Epson Inkjet Replacement CARTS at bulk ink prices! (Well, almost.) *
* Convenience, Quality and Reliability at 1/3 to 1/2 Epson's prices! *
** INKJETART.COM * http://www.inkjetart.com/ink.html * 800-777-2076 **
-

</x-charset>