Re: ***Epson Qustion was Orangeness and unhappiness topics addressed by an Epson Product Manager

At 06:40 PM 06/29/2000 -0700, <warm smile>  Rich wrote:

In a high Ozone environment can you expect to get a print
>dried and framed behind glass without if being affected by the ozone
considering
>the ozone will be behind the glass when you frame it?  Won't it still show
>accelerated fading?

Not likely.  The small amount of ozone trapped behind the glass probably
wouldn't be enough to cause significant change.  I would be more worried
about the ozone that gets at it during the "curing" period.  That may be
why the piece of paper over the print to help fend off the ozone during the
curing period.  Although that seems a bit suspicious to me and I wouldn't
discount the effect being caused by a combination of ozone and light.  Get
rid of either one and it is less likely to happen.

James E. Martz
Milan, OH
jemartz@earthlink.net
-
* Epson Inkjet Replacement CARTS at bulk ink prices! (Well, almost.) *
* Convenience, Quality and Reliability at 1/3 to 1/2 Epson's prices! *
** INKJETART.COM * http://www.inkjetart.com/ink.html * 800-777-2076 **