From: owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com
[mailto:owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com]On Behalf Of Bob Meyer
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2000 1:26 PM
To: epson-inkjet@leben.com
Subject: RE: Orange whining

--- Laurie Solomon <laurie@advancenet.net> wrote:

> Have folks thought through the next step of this? If
> you manage to get
> Epson's attention, I assume that they will *not*
> agree to refund the
> complete purchase price of your printer(s), paper,
> and ink. They could
> argue, pretty plausibly, that the printer functions
> as advertised *except*
> when used (in certain conditions) with one specific
> paper.

Well, since their advertising clearly talked about
prints that look like photolab prints, I don't think
they should be able to get away with saying "except."
I, and many others I think, bought it expressly for
the glossy photo prints.

=====
Bob Meyer
Step Outside.  The graphics are AMAZING!

http://mail.yahoo.com/
-
* Epson Inkjet Replacement CARTS at bulk ink prices! (Well, almost.) *
* Convenience, Quality and Reliability at 1/3 to 1/2 Epson's prices! *
** INKJETART.COM * http://www.inkjetart.com/ink.html * 800-777-2076 **

-
* Epson Inkjet Replacement CARTS at bulk ink prices! (Well, almost.) *
* Convenience, Quality and Reliability at 1/3 to 1/2 Epson's prices! *
** INKJETART.COM * http://www.inkjetart.com/ink.html * 800-777-2076 **

</x-charset>

[Photo]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]    [Scanner]     [Gimp]     [Gimp Users]