Re: I talked to EPSON...

Gary Robertshaw wrote:

> 2) Quit posting your meaningless theories about what Epson knew, since you
> have no proof whatsoever;  quit posting your detailed explanations of ozone,
> bays, oceans, etc. (which sound as though you made them up as needed) as
> related to print problems; have you read the other posts?

> People live near
> the ocean and aren't having the problem...another of your hastily-assembled
> theories shot to hell.

Did you read about the difference between a bay location and a coastal location?

I served as a certified US Air Force Meteorologist for five years in the Air
National Guard..  I even graduated as an Honor Graduate fro Weather School at
Chanute AFB in Illinois..

So what personal credentials do you have to judge my meteorological
observations?

> 3) Quit trying to appoint yourself spokesman for these poor, helpless
> individuals.  If you want to feel important and others are gullible enough
> to follow you, recruit them off-list.
>
> Sorry if this offends those on the list who seem to think this guy is great,
> but if you're gullible enough to follow his baloney, just try not to hurt
> yourselves...

1)    You have failed to point out a single piece of evidence contradicting
anything I have said.  One cannot conclusively prove a theory, the onus is on
those -like you - whom choose to argue against the theory to show evidence
proving it is wrong or inapposite..

2)    You have crossed the line into ad-hominem attacks here..  I am all for
voicing one's opinions, bu as many have said here, personal attacks are
inappropriate..

I have forwarded your post to Mitch asking that you be removed...

I shall not descend to your level..

Keith

--
{       The views expressed in the preceding are those of the        }
{       author, alone, and  are neither the responsibility of,        }

-
* Epson Inkjet Replacement CARTS at bulk ink prices! (Well, almost.) *
* Convenience, Quality and Reliability at 1/3 to 1/2 Epson's prices! *
** INKJETART.COM * http://www.inkjetart.com/ink.html * 800-777-2076 **