"Objective" Red River paper ozone tests

<x-flowed>I too have examples of the orange problem but I'm not interested in
"whining" as some here put it, but rather to nail down a decent substitute
for now. Therefore I discussed this problem and my intent with Red River.

Yes, they are quite aware of this Epson situation but have not organized
any testing for ozone weakness. I ordered a roll of the Polar Glossy and
Premium matte and explained how I would test them. They want to hear of any
results I discover.

In my 12 x 12 computer room I have a desktop electrostatic air cleaner
which produces ozone. I will be sealing this in a small enclosure with 4 x
6 samples of both Epson and RR glossy and matte that have had 24 hours to
dry in a "clean" protected environment.  Not scientific but the best I can
do for comparative testing. I will report when I have results. I have two
questions for the list:

Ozone is O3 and thus heavier than air, correct? I believe I should place
samples at the bottom of the enclosure then, even tho the cleaner generates
small air currents within it's immediate vicinity.

Does anyone know where I can download zipped copies of the photodisc target
image rather than Mac compressed ones. I'm lazy but I have a high bandwidth
connection if anyone wants to email them to me. If anyone has constructive
comments on what I'm trying to do, I'd be happy to consider them.

Bob M.
Dawson College
Montreal, Quebec
Professional Photography Graduation 2000 pics at:
<http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=944354&a=6912190>

-
* Epson Inkjet Replacement CARTS at bulk ink prices! (Well, almost.) *
* Convenience, Quality and Reliability at 1/3 to 1/2 Epson's prices! *
** INKJETART.COM * http://www.inkjetart.com/ink.html * 800-777-2076 **

</x-flowed>