Contribution to 870/1270 reviews on the net

<x-flowed>
I feel that we need to warn other potential buyers of this problem. I just
posted my opinion on CNET.com printer review section describing problems
that I am having. I would like to encourage others to do the same.

The site address is www.cnet.com, go into hardware reviews, find Epson 870
review, open it and click on Submit Your Own Opinion. The opinions submitted
are moderated.

Any other sites that allow you to do the same?

I already filed a complaint with Federal Trade Commision and received a
response from them that they have someone investigating the complaint.

Greg Garecki