From: Jim Osmundson <josierra@gorge.net>
To: <epson-inkjet@leben.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2000 10:22 AM
Subject: Legal matters

> The matter of Epson living up to or not living up their corporate
> responsibilities has been discussed ad nauseam and it's time to give
it a
> break people. Long quotes of e-mail simply burn bandwidth to no useful
> purpose except to let folks vent on their own soapbox.
>
> If you hire attorneys and many probably have in the past, you will
find one
> way or another that it is a VERY expensive proposition. There is an
> alternative that does work and you've already paid for their services.
Write
> or talk to the Consumer Protection division of your State Attorney
General's
> Office.
>
> In times past when I went after a car company for illegal secret
warranties
> I carefully documented everything and sent it to all 50 state Consumer
> Protection Offices as well as all 50 state AG's. It got action for the
next
> couple of years and a lot of folks got their money back or their cars
fixed
> for free as they should have. The same holds true for this orange
shift that
> so many have been barfing all over these lists about. Gather your
> documentation and present it to all of the AG's and their consumer
> protection arms.
>
> Not all AG's will jump on the bandwagon but enough will contact Epson
in
> your behalf that heads will turn and bodies will snap to. Enough
ranting,
> take some action.
>
> Jim

-
* Epson Inkjet Replacement CARTS at bulk ink prices! (Well, almost.) *
* Convenience, Quality and Reliability at 1/3 to 1/2 Epson's prices! *
** INKJETART.COM * http://www.inkjetart.com/ink.html * 800-777-2076 **

</x-charset>

[Photo]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]    [Scanner]     [Gimp]     [Gimp Users]